Overall: Peer recovery support services, including one-on-one recovery coaching and telephone recovery support program. Our Recovery Coaches can connect the peer in recovery with professional and nonprofessional services and resources available in the community.
Such services include:
- Sign up for Medicaid / insurance
- Link to resources for Primary Care Physician
- Genesis Behavioral Health for co-occurring mental health care needs
- A Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LDAC) for an evaluation to determine the level of care needed Detox/treatment/rehab facilities
- Medication Assisted Treatment (LRGH Recovery Clinic w/ Dr. Racicot)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs through Horizons Counseling Center
- Group meetings to expand social network support, such as 12-step, SMART Recovery, or Celebrate Recovery
In addition to connecting clients with other services and resources, Recovery Coaches provide interim support if a client has to wait for access to those services. For example, if there is a 3-6 week wait for a bed at a treatment facility, the Recovery Coach will meet with a client as often as necessary to help them maintain their sobriety.
Finally, Recovery Coaches work with clients, before and after other treatment services, to create a Recovery Wellness Plan, and help the client achieve the goals of that plan. Recovery Wellness Plans are individually designed for each client’s personal needs in order to maintain stable, long-term recovery. The wellness plan is a continually evolving roadmap, with achievable goals, that are adjusted accordingly as a person’s recovery path progresses.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
635 Main Street, Suite 303 Laconia NH 03246
General Operations Information:
Call or walk-in for a one-on-one appointment with a Peer Recovery Coach today. Or, call to sign up for Telephone Recovery Support services.